Turn ya Bass On.

Friday, February 6, 2009

The ONG-est girl.

Was invited to Soo Peng's hse to hang out with E&E gang.
SO Jan, Nian and Weiwei came to my house, then i fetched them to soo peng's hse.
Weiwei was scared to death when i sped. she cant sit tiam tiam. she almost got heart attack. needed to kam bak chiu.
i sped coz she said my my car like lala. grr.

reached his house and met the whole gang.
then we phak kau (gamble)

what the hell
at first i played with them,
nothing out or the ordinary happened
and i was enjoying their payday
then suddenly the red girl played.
what the shit
kau tiam,
pek tiam,
kau tiam triple.
damnnn
the more i played the more my money flew.
so i stopped playing and watch her play
damnnnnn
i could not believe my eyes ar.
eyes ball also cant drop out of its sockets.
tongue also stick out like dog
face also gong ki.

NEVER PLAY WITH THIS GIRL.
DANGEROUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment