Turn ya Bass On.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Its Big Bang.

Yes Big Bang is back,
most definitely, hey move
B to the I to the G(BANG BANG)
-Last farewell-

Yeah! Love is pain
Dedicated to all my broken hearted people,

One's old a flame, Just scream my name,
and im so sick of love songs (yeah)
I hate them damn love songs, Moment of ours,
Geo-jis-mar!
-Lies-


Hansumman ddangi kkeojira shwijo
Oh oh oh oh
Say goodbye
-Haru haru-

Nan neoreul saranghae, I love u girl
sesanguenneo ppuniya, horinton girl

Soricheyo bureujiman
jeo daedap eomneun neoulman burkge tanuende, T-T-T-T.O.P
-Sunset glow-


Hey hey hey wassup,
hell no, i don want your dirty cash, what?
changed my mind.
-Dirty Cash-




























They Rock,
They dance,
They rap,
They attract attention,
They grab hearts,
They stare at you with their fierce-looking eyes, and make you their brother,
TOP's my bro.
Look TOP and I have the same cap. XD
coincidence? i dont think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment