Turn ya Bass On.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Wanna Watch Transformers!!

It was a Sunday,
and i was at Queensbay Mall.

And the sight at the main entrance was spectacular.
One glance at it and you will feel like you're on cloud nine.
Sure to make your jaws drop, only if you are a guy.


Take a look at this!!


Superbikes!! Yeah whatelse you think i saw?
I finally had a chance to see how Bumblebee's cousin look like.

Yeah did your jaws drop??
If you are a guy and ur jaw did not drop, then you are not a guy

guy + jaw no drop = not a guy = gay.
girl + jaw drop = hot chick.



Oh look Bumblebee's little brudder. hehe


And this is Ironhide.
Its a place where you hide your iron. so that your mom cant iron your clothes. LAMe.

DAMN i have not watched Transformers 2 YET.
Damn my friends semua sudah pergi tengok. celaka!
They left me alone. No one to watch with. Even my bro watch d.

I WANNA WATCH TRANSFORMERS

1 comment:

  1. damn got superbike didnt ask me to go...

    the yellow one is called Can-Am Spyder..

    ReplyDelete