Turn ya Bass On.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Evo or Lambo?

Yo homies,
ya'll ought to help me out.

Im in some kinda dilemma right now,
and i dont know how to start,
im gonna spit it out to you now,
then yo better think about it hard.

Thinking day after day,
thinking nite afta nite,
When you see that sun Ray,
U'd better hold it tight.

I really cant decide which fiercelookingrimspinningbassblastingenginerevvingnosspittingRide to get.
So imma need some comments or thoughts or views or opinions or whatthheheckuwannacallit.
Imma start it of with my all time favourite aka mydreamcar.

MITSUBISHI
EVO
LANCER

The fierceness of those eagle looking headlights.



As cool as snow.







LAMBORGHINI
GALLARDO
SPYDER
So sleek and so elegant but damn powerful.
Engines roaring the whole street.







LAMBORGHINI
CONCEPT.
Looks unique and the rims are off the hook.
But it does kinda look like those cars driven by the
popular hit "The Masked Riders"
Actually it does look like one of them.




So What Cha Think?
Which One To Get?
Evo or Lambo?
Tell me!! Tell me!! Tt-te-tt-te-tt-tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment