Turn ya Bass On.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day.

Its Mother's Day and some people don't even know or even care.
Well i knew and im sure i care for my mom.

Whole family including my mom's mom went for lunch at Azuma Qbay.



My Tempura Set.

Dad's Beef shogayaki something something set.

Bro's Oyako Don thingy.
Smile everyone.
Some Sushi.

Alrite besides lunch,
There is something i planned just the night before.
I plan to made her a Card to surprise her.
All last minute work.
so no time for details.



While i was preparing the card,
me and bro locked our room and deny any access of outsiders.
Then my mom tried to come in.
She assumed "Hmm surely this Alvin doing something for his girlfriend d la".
lol

So the plan is surprise her with this card later, during dinner!!.

Wish me luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment